Business Income Tax Return Service
Taxpayers have the easiest way to e-file their Business income tax return by making the best of the automatic computation of taxes with ways and means to set off your losses against the same.
Prices start at Rs. 2499*
* Terms and conditions applied
REQUEST FOR A CALL
What Do We Offer To Our Clients?
Steps For Business Income Tax Filing
Filling basic details on our portal
Call from business tax expert
Understanding your tax situation
Uploading of documents on the portal for filing ITR
Preparation and verification of your tax return
Request for your approval
E-filing your return
Why Should You Consider USTaxFiling?
We assure you 100% data confidentiality and security, the access to your information is only to your tax advisor. All the offered services are available in affordable packages apart from which we also keep you updated with latest news in taxation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Taxpayers are classified into various categories based on their income level and other defining factors such as types of assets held by them, and different sources of income. When filing to gain maximum benefits by a business, you are required to choose from ITR3 to ITR7 whichever befits your tax situation the best. After selecting the appropriate ITR, taxpayer needs to file the return electronically in compliance with the income tax law.
You are required to file ITR-3 when you meet these conditions:
- Individuals or HUF, for income from profits and gains in business or profession
- Income from house property
- Income from salary or pension
- Businesses which fall under presumptive taxation having turnover above Rs. 2 crores
- Professionals having gross receipts over and above Rs. 50 lakhs
Individuals and HUFs with income from business and profession which falls under the below mentioned criteria have to file for ITR4:
- Businesses under presumptive taxation with turnover below Rs.2 crores
- Professionals having financial gain up to Rs.50 lakhs
- Form 16A/ TDS certificate
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance Sheet
- Purchase book
- Sales book
- All applicable books of accounts
We at USTaxFiling understand your business needs and thus provide complete support, i.e. we prepare,file and follow up with IT department.
In case you receive a tax notice from IT department, we provide complete support until the case is closed.
By allowing us to look after your tax compliance, you get more time to focus on your core activities and enjoy maximum savings!